http://exejesus.com/wp-config.php~~~~ http://newmoney.sollars.com/facebook.com/plugins/likebox.php We just got back from a weekend camping (Ok, GLAMping) trip.
We stayed in a cabin.
But there were still some things we needed to pack and prepare for bringing along two toddlers.
I wanted to stay in/ near Crystal River, so we could see the manatees.
I went to the dollar store and bought little ribbon dancers (remember those?!)
And glow stick necklaces and bracelets
We brought shovels (which didn’t get used)
And fishing poles. Which definitely got used.
Each kid got packed:
- Two bathing suits
- 3 pairs of panties
- 3 pairs of socks
- Light-Up Shoes (For easy finding in the dark)
- Water shoes
- Tank tops/ shirts
- Jeans (for after the sun went down and the bugs came out- sorry hunny!)
This is what happens to your legs when your wife doesn’t pack you jeans!!!
- Light sweaters (also for after the bugs come out)
- BUG SPRAY
- sun screen
- Pull-Ups/ Diapers
- Pajamas (we did one shirt with a pair of pant and a pair of shorts, in case they got hot or cold)
- Hair ties/ clips (to keep the hair out of the eyes)
- Sleeping Bags
- Pack N Play
- Toddler Cot
- Stuffed Animals
But really, they don’t need much.
Our girls had a great time collecting “haycorns,” pinecones and catching lizards and playing around on rocks and fishing!