After the girls are in bed, Eric and I like to watch TV (or blog!) on the couch and have dessert (isn’t this what ALL parents do after the kids are asleep?!)
Eric is partial to chocolate chip cookies from Publix and a glass of milk, but that’s not exactly on the 21-Day Fix or any of my other clean eating plans.
Enter the Shakeo Mug Cake! It has been a lifesaver!
This is one of my favorite Shakeology recipes!
I use this on days I haven’t yet gotten my shake in yet (I know, crazy!)
And it feels like a cheat/ dessert, because it’s chocolate but it’s NOT!
I found this recipe on Pinterest and it has pretty much been my favorite. I tweaked it a bit (no salt, etc.) and have been enjoying it ever since!
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology (I use Vegan)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a mug mix Shakeology, baking powder, cocoa and Stevia.
- Next, mix in egg and almond milk.
- Add peanut butter in the center and push it down a bit.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- When it is done, the edges will pull from the sides.
- Top with Vanilla Frozen Yogurt (and other toppings if you please)