see url After the girls are in bed, Eric and I like to watch TV (or blog!) on the couch and have dessert (isn’t this what ALL parents do after the kids are asleep?!)
http://megatuce.com/2015/01/chalkboard-nails/comment-page-1/ Eric is partial to chocolate chip cookies from Publix and a glass of milk, but that’s not exactly on the 21-Day Fix or any of my other clean eating plans.
http://kelseymichaelsfineart.com/kelseymichaels/Artists/Pages/Albert_Curtis.html Enter the Shakeo Mug Cake! It has been a lifesaver!
This is one of my favorite Shakeology recipes!
I use this on days I haven’t yet gotten my shake in yet (I know, crazy!)
And it feels like a cheat/ dessert, because it’s chocolate but it’s NOT!
I found this recipe on Pinterest and it has pretty much been my favorite. I tweaked it a bit (no salt, etc.) and have been enjoying it ever since!
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp Stevia
- 1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology (I use Vegan)
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp peanut butter
- 3 tbsp unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a mug mix Shakeology, baking powder, cocoa and Stevia.
- Next, mix in egg and almond milk.
- Add peanut butter in the center and push it down a bit.
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- When it is done, the edges will pull from the sides.
- Top with Vanilla Frozen Yogurt (and other toppings if you please)