I could eat tacos every day for the rest of my life.
In fact, when I met Eric the only two things I could cook were tacos and spaghetti.
When I started the 21-Day Fix last year, learning how to make “Fix approved” meals was a big deal.
(P.S. I now know how to make both spaghetti and tacos that are approved!)
I kind of feel like Bubba on Forrest Gump when I talk about all the different ways I can eat tacos.
- Ground beef tacos
- Ground turkey tacos
- Ground chicken tacos
- Fish tacos (Grouper, Mahi Mahi, tilapia)
- Barbecue tacos (NOT Fix approved! lol)
- Steak tacos
- Chicken (not ground)
- Shrimp tacos
Ok, so maybe there aren’t AS many as Bubba, but still I would eat ALL of those tacos.
This one has been on of my favorites:
- We buy Publix frozen shrimp (tail on or off, but always peeled and deveined)
- 2 corn tortillas (this is Fix approved as 1 yellow)
- Romaine lettuce, shredded
- Tomatoes, diced
- Avocado (1/4 counts as a blue container on the 21-Day Fix)
- Shredded cheese (also counts as a blue container- I usually split my cheese and avocado between one blue container so I can have both)
- Plain Greek yogurt (in place of sour cream and counts as a red container)
- Lime juice
Directions: Pile it on and enjoy!
Fix containers: 1 Red, 1 Yellow, 1 Blue, 1 Green